Friday 27 May 2016

Bento2016#May27~Gudetama/HelloKitty/Totoro/Mickey/Minnie

23.05.16 (Monday)

Gudetama
On Monday, I made Gudetama still sleeping Zzz.... because I'm on the sleepy mode too :D Gudetama made of hard boiled eggs and nori detailed. Side dishes have bacon, broccoli, carrots and plum. Simple and easy designed ^_^

24.05.16 (Tuesday)

Mickey & Minnie
On Tuesday, I made Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse Tsum Tsum. Freehand scissor cut out both disney character nori detailed then shaped two big onigiri for heads and four smaller onigiri for ears. Inside onigiri with chicken floss fillings and side dishes have prawn gyoza, cheese tofu and spinach.

25.05.16 (Wednesday)

My Neighbor Totoro
On Wednesday, I made Totoro theme bento. First, I filled up the rice then add the cut out Totoro tofu skin (freehand scissor cut out Totoro). Next cover up the broccoli on top of the rice and lastly add on Totoro detailed. Side dishes have pan-fried fish fillet, potatoes wedges and fruits (apple/oranges/sour plum)

26.05.16 (Thursday)

Gudetama Hello Kitty
On Thursday, I combined Gudetama and Hello Kitty into one ^_^ Gudetama yellow rice made of hard boiled egg yolk mixed with rice. Kitty-chan just plain rice and nori detailed. As for side dishes have pea, carrots, hard boiled egg (1 slice), taiwanese sausage and plum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending some time to read my blog and leave some comments....loved to hear from you!! Hugs & cheers!